We are NOMOQ, a young high-tech company supplying craft beverage companies with digitally printed beverage cans. Our international team consists of ambitious and experienced experts and entrepreneurs. We offer unprecedented customer orientation and enable beverage manufacturers to create unique designs with unprecedented speed and flexibility based on the latest technology and digital processes. Our name comes from "NO Minimum Order Quantities" and is our promise to deliver premium packaging in small and medium quantities. We don't rest until the beverage cans we decorate look as perfect as our customers' beverages taste. This is our promise and our passion.
• You will solve problems. Instead of just implementing the features you’ve been asked for by different stakeholders, you will assess the problem from different angles and deliver the solution that everyone needs.
• You will work with cross-functional teams to identify the solutions which best meets the business and user needs.
• You will make sure that the solution you offer is feasible and solves the right problem in the fastest way.
• You will think through all the details of the implementation as well as different scenarios of product growth and scalability.
• You will sometimes test out your ideas by leveraging existing tools/platforms.
• As more feedback and real-world data is acquired, you will adapt the product and create new solutions, focusing on the business problem and efficiency of the result.
What you should bring:
• You might have some hands-on experience with no-code/low-code tools like Airtable, Bubble, make/Integromat, Webflow, odoo, etc. Bubble.io experience is a big plus!
• You've worked with TypeScript in a commercial context previously
• You've had some exposure to one of the major cloud providers like AWS or GCP. You don't have to be a DevOps expert, but being able to navigate and work in a cloud environment (understanding concepts, creating resources, deploying, and troubleshooting) is important.
• Keep an open mind when it comes to implementing solutions and be able to deliver them from frontend to backend, even in areas where you might not be as strong.
• It's crucial that you can explain complicated technical concepts and decisions to non-technical folks.
• And perhaps most importantly, you should have an engineering mindset: the ability to quickly grasp complex systems and come up with solid solutions.
Who you are:
• You have formal training or studies in software development.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development.
• You have the ability to consider and adjust your work based on the needs of end users, employees, and other stakeholders.
• Professional communication skills with customers and stakeholders.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and 33 days holiday allowance
• Autonomous work with cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to choose the tools best suited for your work
• Friendly, international and highly experienced team
• Room to learn and grow
• You will be part of a growth story: we are a pioneer in the beverage packaging market and will seize this opportunity to become the leading European player
A growing company in a booming market with many exciting challenges awaits you. With our work, we want to offer our customers added value and also make a contribution to sustainable growth.
Does this job appeal to you and do you have the necessary qualifications? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself and what you want to achieve with us. Your contact person is Tamara.