We are NOMOQ, a young high-tech company supplying craft beverage companies with digitally printed beverage cans. Our international team consists of ambitious and experienced experts and entrepreneurs. We offer unprecedented customer orientation and enable beverage manufacturers to create unique designs with unprecedented speed and flexibility based on the latest technology and digital processes. Our name comes from "NO Minimum Order Quantities" and is our promise to deliver premium packaging in small and medium quantities. We don't rest until the beverage cans we decorate look as perfect as our customers' beverages taste. This is our promise and our passion.
In this role, you are responsible for ensuring that the printed cans reach our customers in the best possible way.
• Independent order and export processing to the EU and third countries, customs clearance including preparation of the necessary documentation
• Optimization of internal and external logistics and delivery processes
• Intensive communication with customers, partners and authorities
• Preparation or coordination of export declarations and, if necessary, proof of preference
• Implementation, support and control of customer logistics requirements
• Recording of shipping company registrations
• Improving the customer experience in the area of logistics (complaints, speed, ...)
What you should bring
• You have completed vocational training to become a forwarding agent
• You have very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
• You have high interest in digital work environments
• You have sound knowledge of office applications as well as knowledge of common ERP systems and special software (e.g. CargoSoft)
Who you are
• You are characterized by innovative, positive and business-oriented thinking and actions
• Taking initiative comes naturally to you
• You have strong communication skills and a service mentality
• You enjoy working in a team and are reliable
What we offer
• Competitive salary and 28 days holiday allowance
• Autonomous work with cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to choose the tools best suited for your work
• Friendly, international and highly experienced team
• Room to learn and grow
• You will be part of a growth story: we are a pioneer in the beverage packaging market and will seize this opportunity to become the leading European player
A growing company in a booming market with many exciting challenges awaits you. With our work, we want to offer our customers added value and also make a contribution to sustainable growth.
Does this job appeal to you and do you have the necessary qualifications? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself and what you want to achieve with us. Your contact person is Tamara.