We want you to get the most out of using our websites and applications. That's why we like to tailor them to better fit your needs and preferences. We use various techniques for this such as cookies, local storage and similar technologies (collectively referred to below as 'cookies').
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent to your browser when you visit a website or use an application and that are stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet. These files are read in every time you visit this website or use the app. They contain information like your preferred language for viewing a website, to avoid you having to switch language every time you visit it.
Cookies can be: Temporary cookies that are deleted when you close the browser or app; or Permanent (or persistent) cookies that remain until they expire or you delete them. Persistent cookies are for example useful to remember you when you come back to visit us, so you don't have to log in again.
Cookies can be First-party cookies when set by us or Third-party cookies when placed by other domains outside our organisation.
Some cookies are strictly necessary for the correct working of our website or application, these cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online are an example of strictly necessary cookies. You can't reject essential cookies, as our digital services won't work without them. Your consent is not required for these cookies.
What type of cookies do we use?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. Some of the following actions can be performed by using these cookies.- Store articles in a shopping cart for online purchases - Save your cookie preferences for this website - Saving language preferences - Log in to our portal. We need to check whether you are logged in.
These cookies are used to gather statistical information about the use of our website, also called performance cookies. We use this data for performance and website optimisation.
These cookies enable more functionality for our website visitors. These cookies can be set by our external service providers or our own website. The following functionalities may or may not be activated when you accept this category. - Live chat services - Watch online videos
Advertising / tracking cookies
These cookies are set by external advertising partners and are used for profiling and tracking data across multiple websites. If you accept these cookies, we may show our advertisements on other websites based on your user profile and preferences. These cookies also save data about how many visitors have seen or clicked on our advertisements in order to optimise advertising campaigns.
What about your privacy?
If you have questions about our cookies, contact our support services to get more help with questions and share feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do you choose the cookies that are used?
We give you as much control as we can. Please note that if you reject cookies, some parts of our digital services will be less tailored to your needs and preferences.
If you're visiting our websites or apps for the first time, you can accept or reject cookies. If you wish to change this later, you can visit our cookie preferences page again to do so.
You can view, delete or disable cookies in your browser settings. Adjusting these settings varies according to the type of browser you use. Check the help feature or browser guide of your browser to do so.
List of cookies used
- __hs_do_not_track - Prevents the tracking code from sending any information to HubSpot;
- __cf_bm - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots. This is beneficial for the website, in order to make valid reports on the use of their website.
- CookieConsent - Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain
- _ga_# - Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.
- _ga - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- __hssc - Analytics session cookie;
- __hssrc - Used to determine if a session is a new session;
- hubspotutk - Contains visitor's identity;
- __hstc - Analytics tracking cookie
- _hjRecordingEnabled - Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.
- _hjRecordingLastActivity - Sets a unique ID for the session. This allows the website to obtain data on visitor behaviour for statistical purposes.
- hjViewportId - Saves the user's screen size in order to adjust the size of images on the website.
- hjActiveViewportIds - This cookie contains an ID string on the current session. This contains non-personal information on what subpages the visitor enters – this information is used to optimize the visitor's experience.
- _hjTLDTest - Registers statistical data on users' behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.
- _hjSessionUser_# - Collects statistics on the visitor's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _hjFirstSeen - This cookie is used to determine if the visitor has visited the website before, or if it is a new visitor on the website.
- _hjIncludedInSessionSample_# - Collects statistics on the visitor's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _hjSession_# - Collects statistics on the visitor's visits to the website, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been read.
- _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress - This cookie is used to count how many times a website has been visited by different visitors - this is done by assigning the visitor an ID, so the visitor does not get registered twice.
- _hjCookieTest - Collects data on the user’s navigation and behavior on the website. This is used to compile statistical reports and heatmaps for the website owner.
- YSC - Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen;
- wg-slugs - Used in context with the language setting on the website. Facilitates the translation into the preferred language of the visitor.
- messagesUtk - Stores a unique ID string for each chat-box session. This allows the website-support to see previous issues and reconnect with the previous supporter.
Advertising / tracking
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- ads/ga-audiences - Used by Google AdWords to re-engage visitors that are likely to convert to customers based on the visitor's online behaviour across websites.
- __ptq.gif - Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
This document was last updated on July 25, 2023
Dit is een H1
Dit is een H2
Dit is een H3
Dit is een H4
Dit is een H5
Dit is een H6
- Dit is een bullet list
- Nog een item
- Nog een item
- Dit is een numbered list
- Nog een item
- Nog een item
Dit is een blockquote bladiblab