We are NOMOQ, a young high-tech company supplying craft beverage companies with digitally printed beverage cans. Our international team consists of ambitious and experienced experts and entrepreneurs. We offer unprecedented customer orientation and enable beverage manufacturers to create unique designs with unprecedented speed and flexibility based on the latest technology and digital processes. Our name comes from "NO Minimum Order Quantities" and is our promise to deliver premium packaging in small and medium quantities. We don't rest until the beverage cans we decorate look as perfect as our customers' beverages taste. This is our promise and our passion.
• Contribution in the monthly consolidation procedures
• Providing support in management reporting
• Responsiblity for statistical reporting, e.g. INTRASTAT
• Supporting the implementation of a new ERP system
• Helping build up financial operations in all locations of NOMOQ (Germany, Switzerland, UK, further European sites)
• Working closely with the external service providers
What you should bring:
• Several years of experience in accounting
• A commercial education and relevant further training in accounting
• Good understanding of the German tax system
• Organisational skills and digital affinity
Who you are:
• You are a positive person with a can-do attitude and good inter-personal skills
• Integrity, discretion and loyalty are important to you
• You have a good understanding of operational context
• You are fluent in German and English
What we offer?
• Competitive salary and 28 days holiday allowance
• Autonomous work with cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to choose the tools best suited for your work
• Friendly, international and highly experienced team
• Room to learn and grow
• You will be part of a growth story: we are a pioneer in the beverage packaging market and will seize this opportunity to become the leading European player
A growing company in a booming market with many exciting challenges awaits you. With our work, we want to offer our customers added value and also make a contribution to sustainable growth.
Does this job appeal to you and do you have the necessary qualifications? Contact us at email@example.com and tell us about yourself and what you want to achieve with us. Your contact person is Tamara.