We are NOMOQ, a young high-tech company supplying craft beverage companies with digitally printed beverage cans. Our international team consists of ambitious and experienced experts and entrepreneurs. We offer unprecedented customer orientation and enable beverage manufacturers to create unique designs with unprecedented speed and flexibility based on the latest technology and digital processes. Our name comes from "NO Minimum Order Quantities" and is our promise to deliver premium packaging in small and medium quantities. We don't rest until the beverage cans we decorate look as perfect as our customers' beverages taste. This is our promise and our passion.
Machine operator (f/m/d)
As a machine operator, you are responsible for the printing machine; i.e. handling and maintenance is entirely in your hands. By operating the machine, you ensure flawless production with the best quality. With the knowledge you acquire about the machine and our work processes, you and the team will improve our products and processes.
• Operation and maintenance of the printing machine
• Execution of production orders, including quality control
• Coordination or execution of the accompanying logistics processes
• Improvement of production and printing processes (e.g. through parameter optimization)
What you should bring
• You have qualified technical training, with a digital affinity or interest in the printing sector
• You are ready to work in a 3-shift system
• Ideally, you have a forklift license.
• You are fluent in spoken and written German, knowledge of English is an advantage
Who you are
• You enjoy using your experience in working with state-of-the-art machines and applying industrial principles such as 5S
• You enjoy using computers and are familiar with office software (MS Word and Excel or Google Docs and Sheets).
• You want to develop further and grow together with NOMOQ
What we offer
• Competitive salary and 28 days holiday allowance
• Autonomous work with cutting-edge technologies, allowing you to choose the tools best suited for your work
• Friendly, international and highly experienced team
• Room to learn and grow
• You will be part of a growth story: we are a pioneer in the beverage packaging market and will seize this opportunity to become the leading European player
A growing company in a booming market with many exciting challenges awaits you. With our work, we want to offer our customers added value and also make a contribution to sustainable growth.
Does this job appeal to you and do you have the necessary qualifications? Contact us at email@example.com and tell us about yourself and what you want to achieve with us. Your contact person is Tamara.